|Geplaatst op:||vrijdag 18 oktober 2019|
Bekend bij Olympia.
Are you a parttime HR employee who can get the best out of yourself and the HR department every day? Do you support Human Recource management in detail? Then this is the job for you!
The HR employee is responsible for the independent and correct execution of the HR administration (regarding the in- and outflow) and performing supporting work for the HR advisor and manager. You will report to the HR manager.
Key responsibilities are:
- Various administrative matters in relation to; correspondence, education, recruitment, payroll administration, sickness absence guidance, management information, etc.
- Preparing employment agreements and arranging related matters that are related to an employment and termination of employment.
- You are the point of contact concerning questions from employees about collective agreements and company regulations.
- You support by preparing HR issues, making proposals and conducting various conversations/ interviews.
- Archiving, post processing, checking invoices, sending mailings, project administration, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the HR manager.
Vaste baan Almelo Zwolle Werving & Selectie
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and all round administrative colleague who will join our team.
- Completed HBO course towards HR or similar to that.
- Experience in HR by study our work experience.
- You have experience with various office software packages and experience with personnel information systems.
- You possess great degree of integrity and organizational sensitivity and can deal with confidential information.
- We are looking for a proactive, committed colleague, who is capable to work accurately.
- You have good communication skills and you master the Dutch and English language very well.
We offer a a job for 20 hours a week. Days to be arranged in consultation.
This job is based on recruitment & selection. You will immediately be employed by the company. They offer you a very challenging position with plenty of development opportunities. A salary between € 3000 and € 3500 on a 40-hour working week.
Information and application:
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Mr. Jeroen Duijm from Olympia
Mobile number: 06-14931733
Application and resume are required in English.
An assessment is part of the procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Bij Olympia is iedereen welkom. Dus jij ook. Wij helpen dagelijks mannen en vrouwen, van jong tot oud en van iedere afkomst aan een leuke baan. We maken graag kennis met je.