We are looking for a Senior Tax Accounting Manager. In your new job you will work closely with our other Tax team members and our finance organization. You will manage our Tax team, so you are expected to have and show leadershipskills. The Tax manages all the tax affairs of all countries our client is active in. You and your Tax team are responsible for the corporate tax line. What can you expect on the job:
- Timely and accurate tax accounting positions for all entities of our client.
- Ensure timely and accurate compliance wit hall IFRS tax accounting guidelines.
- Lead and support budget/forecasting process with respect to tax lines.
- Lead tax audits.
- Managing external auditors and tax accounting team members.
- Ensure up-to-date and accurate transfer pricing documentation together with the Tax Compliance Manager.
- Provide input for tax planning analyses, tax review of business transactions and business restructurings.
- A Finished degree in Dutch Tax Law or Fiscal economics
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in international tax, preferably gained at either a Big 4 company or a large multinational.
- A strong knowledge of Dutch and international tax law and a general understanding of tax accounting concepts.
- A competitive salary and benefits based on experience.
- A pension plan.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- A varied and challenging in-house position at a large multinational.
Our client is a large multinational with a Tax team based in Amsterdam. They specialize in truck trailer rental, lease and sales. Innovative thinking, change and vision is what they are looking for in their employees. And values that describe the company best are integrity, honesty and ethical behaviour. Minimizing the company’s impact on the environment and benefiting the communities in which the company operates are high on the agenda.