For one of our clients in Breda we are looking for a Senior Associate Clinical Contract & Budgets.
- Do you have finance administration, project management, contracting or other relevant work experience in life sciences or medically related field?
- Do you speak fluent Dutch and English?
- Are you a good negotiator who is flexible and likes to work organized?
Then you are the perfect candidate for this job. So do not hesitate to apply today to find out more.
- Manages all site-related contracting and budget negotiations.
- Process and track related payments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Negotiates contract, study budget and milestones with site within defined parameters.
- Supports resolution of contract issues
- Supports contracting with local vendors
- Ensure payments are made in accordance with contracts
- Maintains contract and payment data tracking in appropriate systems
- Actively contributes to results-oriented department goals
- Drives continuous improvement of GCSM
- Promotes operational and scientific excellence within local GCSM
- Identifies opportunities and best practices with local and regional partners that will contribute to overall operational effectiveness
- Manages the contract process for the sites for all contracts
- Negotiates contract with site, responding to comments within defined parameters set (produced by legal) and seeking legal input for issues outside parameters set
- Initiates and participates in meetings with site/legal to resolve contract issues
- Prepares/coordinates translations of contracts as required
- Tracks contract progression using appropriate systems
- Responsible for the contracting process for locally outsourced studies
- Ensures signature process is complete
- Storage and archiving of contracts for country
- Leads the review of the budget template with local project manager for country feedback on FMV (Fair Market Value) and the Schedule A template
- Negotiates site budget from the base budget and payment milestones using appropriate guidelines
- Completes the final Schedules A template for addition to the contract showing the final agreed budget per site
- Escalates contract/budget issues to Legal/local & global project manager as appropriate
- Manages supplier information and arranges for set up on relevant financial systems
- Manages payment data in financial systems
- Executes payments ensuring that spending is within approved contract budgets
- Perform ongoing and/or end-of-study contract budget reconciliation as needed
- Processes and tracks Confidential Disclosure Agreements
- Single point of contract for Clinical Trials Insurance process
- Participate in the country level Functional Management Team (FMT-FSP Governance)
- BA/BS/BSc or qualified nurse (RN)
- Finance administration, project management, contracting or other relevant work experience in life sciences or medically related field
- Work experience in life sciences or medically related field, including biopharmaceutical clinical research experience obtained working on clinical trials in a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company
- Knowledge of contracting processes in applicable countries
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Organisational skills
- Relationship management
- Time management & prioritization
- Written and oral communication skills
- Language skills : local languages & English
- Good working knowledge of common software packages
- Data analysis and presentation skills
- Problem solver
Valesta is the privileged partner of pharmaceutical companies, Contract Research Organisations (CROs) and all other companies that organize, coordinate and carry out clinical research projects. Valesta operates as a matchmaker between companies seeking for the right project staffing solution and professionals working in clinical research. To support our ongoing growth we are continuously looking for both beginners and experienced colleagues for jobs within clinical research.