Our client is an international focused organization in the field of aviation training. Since the beginning of this year located in a brand-new office in Schiphol-Rijk. From there they provide more than 500 training courses annually, as well as at partner and customer locations worldwide. Client are airlines like KLM, Transavia and Statutory Corporations like the CAA. Their vision is to be the world’s best aviation learning & knowledge centre for a safer, more secure and sustainable aviation industry. The team consists of 21 colleagues and more than 70 instructors with outstanding qualifications and extensive practical experience.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager who will be responsible for building and managing the Sales & Marketing team consisting of 2 Sales Representatives and 1 Marketing Employee. In the beginning you will perform sales activities with the team to understand the current sales process. You consider their input and are responsible for implementing effective (new) sales techniques. Aiming at maximization of the revenue target, acquisition of new clients as well as entering new markets and geographical regions. Ultimately you will enhance the sales processes to acquire new course participants and generate new quote requests whilst expanding the Sales & Marketing department.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic sales expert with at least 5 years experience of team management experience in the field of Sales & Marketing (preferably in the Aviation industry). You have a ‘’hunter’’ mentality and are used to generate outbound activities to acquire new customers. Furthermore, you act as an excellent team player and be able to inspire your colleagues and provide them support and guidance.
- More than 5 years of experience in the field of Sales & Marketing as a team manager (Aviation experience is desirable)
- A least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree
- Excellent knowledge of English (Dutch is an advantage)
- Hunter mentality, target driven and analytical
- People Manager with a positive, professional and respectful attitude
- Base salary between €60.000 €70.000 a year + competitive bonus set-up
- Laptop, phone and a inhouse restaurant
- Yearly returning company trips
- The opportunity to manage and expand your own Sales & Marketing team
- Growth opportunities with an internal training program
- A lot of freedom for bringing up new ideas and (sales) strategies