||Customer Care French 24/7
||donderdag 12 september 2019
Do you get energy from helping customers? Are you enthusiastic, customer oriented and fluent in french? Then you are the Customer Service Employee we are looking for!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering customer phone calls regarding complaints, address changes and returns.
- Helping customers via e-mail and phone with their complaints
- Building long lasting relationships with your clients
- Exchanges complex information with customers to solve problems within company's procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied
- Discusses, accepts and follows up on customer service complaints
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-year Customer Service experience or supply chain related experience.
- Attracted by- and willing to work in an environment which is very dynamic and subject to change.
For one of our clients we are looking for a Customer Service Employee who is a fluent French. In this position you will start in March. You will be working for a sport company. It is a fast growing organisation. You will be responsible for helping customers with specific questions and complaints. As a Customer Service Representative you will also be the connecting link between the customer and the organisation. You will be building long lasting relationships with your clients and you will deal with complaints and offer appropriate solutions. You are naturally capable of handling the work flow during hectic work hours like a real multitask-er!
- A salary between 1800 - 2000
- Flexible working hours (24/7 open)
- You come to work for a fast growing international company
- A stimulating working environment with a lot of opportunities
Are you the Customer Care French employee that I am looking for? Please apply!