Customer Service representative
||Carrera Recruitment BV
||woensdag 11 september 2019
What's in it for me?
This innovative organization is driven by developing technology to unlock the potential in plants, equipping growers with the tools to pioneer in the plant-age.
They target growers in the greenhouse, hydroponic, aquaponic, horticulture and floriculture sectors. With a range of hardware and software products that monitor and control nutrient, pH, moisture and temperature in controlled environment agriculture.
You will be working in Rotterdam, mostly by yourself, so you need to be a self starter.
We offer an interesting job in an international environment with a lot of autonomy, were your initiative is much appreciated. If you like boring repetitive days, this might not be the job for you. Every day there are new challenges you must face. If you like solving issues and improve processes, this is your job. The organisation has a flat and open managerial style that will support your personal development so that you can perform at your best.
Your responsibilities are:
- The office administration functions, keeping system, data bases and procedures up to date, processing shipments of products, managing office and warehouse supplies.
- Provide excellent customer service for clients worlwide; offering technical support, answering product queries, onboarding resellers and processing direct sales..
- Provide sales support to the management team, through qualified leads, scheduling visits and converting inbound sales calls.
- Help organise tradeshows and events, preparing merchandising materials and samples in conjuction with the marketing department.
- Because of the time difference between the offices in EU, New Zealand and the USA, you will occassionally need to be available to join international conference calls outside regular office hours.
Wie jij bent
What do we expect from you?
- A minimum level of MBO + / HBO is a requirement.
- You must be able to speak, write and read fluent English and Dutch, and we prefer an additional European language like French, Germand or Spanish.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an administrative position.
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Available fulltime