As an OPERATIONS ENGINEER your tasks are to find and solve different process restrictions and optimizing the production. You are responsible for the main contact between shift operations and daily operations and between all different departments. Furthermore you are contact person during upset situations and you are responsible for process follow-ups, investigations and reporting. You'll make calculations and budgets for variable and fixed accounts. The budgets of variable costs are the main costs for whole the plant operations. Later on your responsibility will increase, which means that you'll be working as team leader on different projects. Assist in making operating manuals and procedures, equipments and tools for training and learning for the internal and external parties involved. You are the one that resolve problems arising in the course of construction. Last but not least you'll make efficient commissioning and start-up procedures together with the operations shifts.
- Good knowledge of chemical engineering, process technology and/or food technology
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years working experience in chemical plant or oil refinery
- University degree in Chemical- or Process Engineering
- Engineer or technical background (high vocational diploma or Academic degree)
- Quality-, safety-, instruction knowledge and ability to work with them
- Knowledge of automation- and HSE systems
This company is an expert in supplying and storaging of oil- and gas. The company has succeeded in skillfully combining solid industry experiences with modern business and environmental values. The environment and sustainability combined with the core business are currently the most important aspects for the company to focus on.