You will manage projects on your own in an international trading company which advocates an open and informal work atmosphere. In the role you will support the team in various projects ranging from mergers & acquisitions, strategy and others with the possibility to grow into a project manager.
- Supporting the team's projects
- Collaborating with different departments and organizations
- Creating analysis
- Valuating strategies and finances
- Understanding and analyzing complex questions
- Masters in Business, Economics or a comparable study
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English proficiency; Dutch is a plus
- Residing in Rotterdam or surroundings
The client is an international trader which sells it's products to various European industries. The head office is in the center of Rotterdam however they have got 12 offices worldwide. The work atmosphere is an open one where everyone sits on the same open floor, even the managers en directors of the company. Thus you can easily go with questions and query's to a manager or director but remember, they can do the same to you. In addition, the junior project manager has to be a strong personality as you will need to confront colleagues when they have not handed in the required documentation, which does not always go over as easy.
The client offers a good fixed salary, 25 vacation days, monthly activities, pension arrangements and an interesting bonus up to 20% of your year salary.