Marketing Manager Sylvia Vroklage: “Are you the web shop owner who takes our web shop to the next phase? As one of the leading European wholesalers for promotional gifts and promotional items, we are ready to take the next step forward. That is why I am looking for an experienced Product Owner who wants to strengthen our ambitious marketing team”.
About the job:
- This position has to develop a seamless Customer Journey, which makes it for the resellers as easy as possible to buy products for their customers through our various online channels like the web shop and API.
- Based on market trends, customer insights and customer behavior define the best customer journey in this market, which is fast, reliable, and delivers those services resellers are looking for.
- Keep alignment on the priorities and business impact with all stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Ownership, prioritization and briefing of projects and product improvements of varying length and complexity;
- Research and specify new site features and enhancements t existing features
- Alignment with stakehlders; making sure we are all aligned and understand what they want.
- Liaise with designers, develpers, marketers and future other product owners to achieve the optimal implementation of changes to our online platform
- Perfrm qualitative and quantitative tests and analyse customer behavior to be able to suggest and validate (new) features and improvements
- Understand hw changes will impact other experiments.
- Mnitor, conduct analysis and evaluate the impact of experiments using a combination of web analytics, user analysis, user surveys and internal tools
- Midcean is a learning organization, we test, analyse and improve. That is what we d, we learn and become better every day.
What we expect:
- Educated to HBO level and experienced as a product owner for a web shop;
- > 4 years’ experience working with e-commerce sites (Multilingual sites are a plus), of which at least 2 years as a product owner in an agile environment;
- Being able to define and communicate your vision on how to optimize our customer journey and being able to convince the leaders of the organization of your strategy;
- Able to oversee product roadmap and leads projects to results;
- Transfer your strategy in to making it implementation ready with the use of; wireframes, user stories and visual design together with experts on UX/Visual design;
- Experience with user & A/B testing both online with tooling such as VWO, Hotjar, Usabilla and offline with focus groups and usability tests;
- Experienced with Web Analytics software such as Google Analytics and creating dashboard and (management) reports.
Midocean has been one of the leading wholesalers in the European premiums, promotional products, textile and business gift market for more than 50 years. More than 10.000 distributors worldwide trust midocean to ship, within 48 hours, their customers’ favourite gifts and promotional items, including their personalized message, in time for their event or campaign. Quality and safety have always been and are very prominent in our organization.
With 1.000+ employees midocean is represented throughout the world via our regional sales offices. Our headquarters are located in Ede, the Netherlands. Furthermore, we have warehouses in the Netherlands and in Poland with a combined capacity of 32.000 m2. Our warehouse and production facility in Poland is one of the largest in Europe.
What we can offer:
• With a new and ambitious team you are at the basis to take marketing within our organization to a higher level;
• In addition to a good salary, bonus and 28 vacation days, we also have a lot of other contemporary employment conditions such as your own personal development budget, fresh fruit every day, a gym and a work café with healthy and tasty lunches;
• Travel with your own midocean bicycle from and to the Veenendaal-De Klomp or Ede-Wageningen intercity station. Or just come by car;
• You’ll work in an international environment with colleagues and suppliers throughout Europe.
Then we invite you to apply to us!
Send your resume and motivation to Neel de Wijs, HR Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the position, call Sylvia Vroklage, Marketing Manager on 0342-426978.
Please note: Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.