At Visit by GES, we develop innovative registration and engagement software/hardware applications for exhibitions and events. Our products are designed to collect visitor registration data, sales leads for exhibitors, to be able to extract intelligence for the event organiser.
What are you going to do?
As our Account Manager you will deliver, to the highest level, GES services to the organiser both in the office and on site on all allocated events. You are responsible for developing and managing client relationships in order to achieve and maximise client revenue and operating income. You feel comfortable in building excellent relationships with your allocated clients ensuring that those clients are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
You are based at our Haarlem office in the Netherlands. You will also travel local, national and international to show sites and clients.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Build strong relationships with clients and understand their needs.
- Help on board new clients and provide customer service to assigned customer accounts.
- Provide software training either during the on-boarding process or when we do software releases.
- Produce a statement of work that defines project-specific activities, web specification, deliverables and timelines.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients by promoting company products and services through upselling and cross-selling.
- Own and drive account growth and seek assistance from Sales/Commercial team for complex and substantial RFP’s.
- Own account issues, feedback and consultations.
- Improve customer satisfaction by improving responsiveness and anticipating customer needs.
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Understanding of consumer behaviours and industry trends.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment.
- Establish budgets / license agreement with clients and company.
- Attend operations meeting offering best practice advise on registration layout, visitor flow and staffing levels.
- Attend client meetings and be available to work on-site at events when required.
- Review the P&L on all allocated shows and accurately forecast all LOB`s final total revenues.
- Review and identify any margin improvement opportunities on all allocated shows working closely with the Portfolio Account Director.
- Constantly monitor progression, ensuring everything is in place on time in order to deliver successful events.
- Track exhibitor revenue in the lead to an Event, to ensure budgets are on target, liaising with exhibitor sales and lead generations teams to fulfil and exceed these budgets.
- Ensure that all internal systems are utilised to their full, including all client and contract information.
Skills & Experience
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Experience working within a similar role/at a similar level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to effectively make presentation to individuals or groups.
- Ability to work under pressure, work with deadlines and handle multiple demands.
- Enthusiastic, confident, , proactive, positive, team player and attention to detail.
- Experience with CRM systems - Salesforce is preferred.
- Professional proficiency in English and Dutch language. Other languages are a plus.
- IT literate and proficient in the use of MS Excel, Outlook and Word.
- A challenging environment in fast paced, innovative organisation.
- Being part of a motivated, international team.
- Working within an international organisation in the event registration and exhibition industry.
Interested in joining our team?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that if you are a non-EU citizen you must be in the possession of a valid work permit.
If you want to know more about our organisation, please visit https://visitbyges.com/ and www.ges.com/eu.