As Head of the Business Unit TS you are responsible for the development, coordination and control activities of the BNPP LS TS activities in Belgium, the Netherlands and to a certain extend Luxemburg. Your mission is to ensure growth in assets, revenues and profit through best in class business and reputation development. Together with the marketing department you initiate efficient sales and promotional actions towards the market. You realize your goals together with highly skilled and motivated teams who are capable of providing an excellent service to our customers. You are a proactive member of the BeNe Executive Committee.
- Responsible for the profit centre on territory and cluster level
- Implementation of the assigned budget by;
- stating sales bjectives in terms of volume and of margin in line with the IBL’s business model and strategy;
- stating bjectives related to the P&L
- Ensure efficiency improvement and constant high service level to partners and end customers
- Develop added value through service revenues and solutions
- Report regularly to the IBL by using key controls points methodology
- Support the change process
- Manage and monitor the BU’s staff
- Excellent relationship with all local support and corporate functions.
- A university degree in finance or business economics or the capability to act on that level
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a commercial and lease/finance environment in particular in the aforementioned strategic key-markets.
- Commercial, numerical and finance skills to identify the key business issues of the vendor.
- Ability to achieve assigned targets in volume and margin by self-employed initiatives and plans.
- Experience in making risk analysis
- Excellent skills in coaching and motivating professional teams
- Fluent in English and Dutch speaking and writing, French is an absolute pre
- Preferably good skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Key words: drive, enthusiastic, self-motivator, perseverant and creative, good team- worker and no-nonsense
- You will actively travel between the two countries and are capable of working in a cross cultural environment
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions is part of BNP Paribas Group and an active player on the Dutch leasing market. BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions focuses on financial and operational lease of capital equipment with local but also with international partners (Vendorlease).The international business line Technology Solutions (TS) focuses on leasing of capital equipment in 4 strategic markets: 1) office equipment 2) IT & telecom 3) medical and 4) retail & industry (e.g. vending).
Like all BNPP Leasing Solutions colleagues you can work fully digital.
What can you expect from us;
- Stability as part of BNP Paribas Group
- Strong market position and sustainable relations
- A range of solutions and services and the will to innovate
- Open and entrepreneurial company culture
- Good primary and secondary labour conditions
- A positive working environment with opportunities for personal development
An assessment can be part of the application procedure, job interviews will be scheduled on short term.
The Head of Business Unit Technology Solutions BeNe reports to the IBL Manager TS.
For information please contact Rob Schreuder, HR manager at BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions Netherlands, tel. +31 (0) 73 - 63 99 407.
For information on the content of the role please contact Jochem Verhoeven, BU Manager TS at BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions Netherlands , tel. +31 6 55 23 74 74.
A written application in English including CV can be forwarded till August 5, 2019 to;
- Postbus 2375, 5202 CJ, ’s-Hertogenbosch (attn: Rob Schreuder)
- e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org