Are you experienced in developing crew in an international environment? If so, come and strengthen our HR Marine team!
What you can expect
A good HR Marine department is essential to operate safely. The core responsibility of the team is to ensure the deployment of qualified and motivated seafarers. You have an important role in this department: You are responsible for a number of vessels, their budgets and crew composition. This includes the development of the crew, appraisals of the Captains and Chief engineers and coordination with our manning agents. You are experienced to work in an highly dynamic operational environment, which makes that you feel at ease in finding creative solutions.
Furthermore you have affinity with HR Marine related project management. Diving into specifics and formulating recommendations to the Manager HR Marine fulfills your entrepreneurial way of working. You report to the Manager HR Marine.
• You ensure that the crew planning meets the matrix requirements of our clients;
• Any recruitment activities if necessary;
• You monitor the performance of the crew, including work and rest hours. And propose performance improvements;
• You advise in the strategical career planning of the seafarers;
• You visit your vessels periodically and report on this;
• You monitor and analyze financial performance of the department.
• You have completed a Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR;
• You are strong in building and maintaining relationships;
• You have affinity with analyzing data and reporting;
• You have good communication skills;
• You have a good command of the Dutch and English language;
• You are prepared to travel to our vessels;
• You are accurate and you are a team player.
• A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial character;
• A competitive salary;
• An employer financed pension scheme;
• 28 vacation days;
• A beautiful, readily accessible office in Rotterdam's shipping district;
• An informal and open culture.
Are you interested in the position of Crewing Manager? Then we would like to meet you! Please send your CV and motivational letter to: email@example.com Might you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Marit Brunklaus, Corporate Recruiter: +31 (0)10 - 400 48 00.
About Anthony Veder
Anthony Veder is an innovative company! In recent years our fleet has almost doubled from 15 to 31 gas carriers. Dynamic and innovative projects make us frontrunners in our market. This is most visible in the Small-Scale LNG carriers and LNG-fueled Ethylene carriers we operate. We are expanding our fleet in Europe besides pursuing opportunities in Asia, the Pacific and the Caribbean.