ABB Benelux is the local representation of the global ABB concern, which operates in more than 100 countries with a staff of 115,000 employees. We are the market leader in the domains of power and automation technology.
Our HR activities are taken care of by HR Business Partners who are allocated to the different businesses and by the Global Business Services who provide general and expert support in all kind of HR matters.
The Business Lines that you will be supporting are Marine & Ports, Turbo, Process Industries and Measurement and Analytics. Furthermore you’ll supporting the HR Business Partner of Energy Industries. All these Business Lines are part of the Industrial Automation Business.
In order to reinforce our team with a successor of our colleague who transferred to the ABB Headquarters, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
(based in Rotterdam)
Within the Industrial Automation Business you act as focal point for advising Business Line managers on HR issues. You report to one of the Business Line Managers and work closely together with HR colleagues in The Netherlands, Belgium and in our Global Business Services out of Poland and Bangalore. Your responsibilities include:
- Leading and ensuring the implementation of HR strategies, policies and guidelines in the business organisation.
- Providing advice, consultancy and recommendation to all local management levels in HR aspects and all topics related to the operational personnel management and planning.
- Acting as a change agent for the business organisation with respect to change projects and processes.
- Participating in the definition of long-term business objectives and deriving the strategic HR priorities from the business strategy.
- Supporting the business managers in Talent Management by evaluating employee potential and deriving development and training activities.
- Advising business managers on compensation topics, transfers, promotions, special agreements, etc.
- You are an independent, decisive HR professional, who can quickly find the way in a complex (international) environment.
- You are a solid conversation partner at MT level but certainly also hands-on.
- You are able to position the strategic agenda, also in a broader context and in connection to the business needs.
- You have a very good business acumen and understand business processes.
- You preferably have strong experience in a technical multi-national solution provider.
- You have successfully finished a relevant bachelor or master level education.
- You have approximately 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- You, your manager and the once that you support consider you to be a High Potential.
- You have excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
- You are prepared to travel to the different locations within the Benelux region, for this you are in the possession of drivers licence B.
We offer a challenging management position. It is a varied job in an international group which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience.
Register your CV and apply online via www.abb.nl by clicking on ‘Careers’. For questions regarding the open position please contact Jacqueline Pereboom, George Hintzenweg 81, 3068 AX Rotterdam, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: + 31 (0)10-4078214.