Back to home
Role: Junior (0-2 year)
Experienced in: Getting things done, analysis, communication
Kick-start your career
Gathering requirements, leading workshops and guiding our clients through innovation processes like speeding up the application for mortgages; these are the types of projects which you participate in as a Junior Consultant. If you want to go for a super steep learning curve at least!
Do you (almost) have your Master's degree or some experience in a company where you are just a number? No matter your situation, if you are looking for a job where you do not always have to be suited up, you want to develop yourself in IT Consultancy and make progress rapidly; then working at Yellowtail is the ideal start. We will help you familiarise with the IT Consultancy-cycle and realise smart and innovative solutions together with you colleagues.
Learning on the job
Starting your first day, you will work in a project team and contribute to solutions for our clients. That is what learning on the job is in it's essence. Obviously with help of your colleagues, project lead and your mentor. They are always there for you for all your questions. All of them are clever boys and girls that, like you, always go for the best result for the client. This is the place where you learn business skills and clever tricks and where you become and independent consultant in no-time. You will focus on one project at the time and contribute to the digitalisation of challenging processes for top-end financials like ABN AMRO, Aegon, PGGM, Stater and Triodos. And you are going to execute diverse tasks; from brainstorming and concepting, to running and supporting the delivered application.
Give some, get some
Substantive and exciting projects, clear career opportunities, acknowledgment of your talents and a good work-life balance. Some employers say it, at Yellowtail you can count on it. Also, this job opportunity comes with:
- Good salary;
- Company lease car or mobility allowance;
- Tailor-made education and personal development budget;
- MacBook Pro and phone with subscription;
- Pension scheme and collective insurances;
- Loads of activities like winter sports, Friday afternoon drinks, FIFA tournaments, Ladies dinner's and baking contests.
The starting point
As a Junior Consultant at Yellowtail, you know what you want: fulfilling your ambitions, finding the best solution and never skipping a challenge. You want to express your opinion and are not easily blown away. But also, because you possess:
- A(n almost) finished Master's study, preferably in the field of Business Information Management, Digital Business & Innovation or relatable;
- A strong affinity and interest in IT and finance;
- Around 0-2 years of experience as a Junior Consultant;
- Sharp analytical skills; you process new information quickly and well-structured;
- Strong communication skills, in Dutch and English, on all facets and levels, for both clients and colleagues.
CV & cover letter screening
At Yellowtail, we have different types of projects, in different corners of the financial industry. All projects have an IT-component aiming to deliver the best application or process for our customers. It is difficult to determine who your direct colleagues are going to be, but it might well be one of the Yellowtailers below:
Want to apply right away? What are you waiting for? Send your resume, grades and an application letter to Kevin Overzee. You will receive a reply within two working days. Acquisition will not be tolerated.
Our recruiter Kevin Overzee can't wait to answer your question!
You can send him an email or call/whatsapp via this number: