What do you offer?
- you have finished a Master program: Economics, Business, Criminology, Organizational Sciences or a law degree;
- you have around 6 years of relevant work experience within financial crime and you like to make the connection with innovation;
- you know how to find the right balance between listening to the client and asking critical questions;
- you are able to lead and motivate a team to get the best out of themselves;
- you are an ambitious energetic team player who likes participate in our social activities.
Let's make an inpact.
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Zweder van Hövell, Experienced Recruiter Financial Advisory
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.