Did you recently graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Economics or Business Administration? Or are you currently in your first accounting job and looking for the next step in your career?
Join one of the fastest growing companies in The Netherlands and work together with an international team that is passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalized photo products. With customer centricity at our core, we are driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
In this entry level position based in Amsterdam, you report to the Accounting Manager and are responsible for the business operation of one of our brands. In addition to timely and accurate reporting of (non) financial information, you are a business partner that identifies opportunities to optimize costs and supports efficiency initiatives.
- Post vendor invoices and (travel) expense reports in the Oracle ERP Cloud solution;
- Participate in month end close and provide periodic operational/financial reports and analysis;
- Interact with colleagues to obtain appropriate approvals for purchase orders/requisitions;
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations monthly;
- Participate in internal and external audits;
- Assist with on-going change management projects (e.g., Optimization of Oracle Cloud ERP solution);
- Assist with VAT, payroll and other compliance procedures;
- Perform other ad-hoc requests (e.g. cash flow forecasts).
- Completed Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business Economics or Business Administration;
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience;
- Available full time;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; desirably also in Dutch;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel;
- Oracle Cloud experience is an advantage;
- Hands-on mentality, proactive, self-reliant and an entrepreneurial attitude;
- Flexible attitude.
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment;
- An international office hosting over 35 nationalities;
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits.
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven culture;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.